WHY TAYLOR | RYAN?
Taylor & Ryan’s sole focus is immigration law. This is a complex, highly regulated area of law. We serve as your expert guides at every step of the way.
From multi-national corporations, to small businesses and individuals, we provide a level of personal attention that larger firms simply cannot match. We are as invested in your success as you are. In fact, many clients come to us after working with other firms where their needs were not met. When you engage Taylor & Ryan, you have direct contact with the attorneys as well as with a highly qualified and attentive team of professionals.
How We Work
We value your time. Rely on us to ask questions, listen, and craft a custom solution that addresses your needs. Our process is sound and based on the best practices we have finely honed in our many years of experience. We know that lives and livelihoods are in our hands; we know that this process is not “just paperwork.”
Our background in labor and employment law informs our practice in the complex field of immigration law. As such, we anticipate and plan for circumstances other firms may miss.
Mary Ryan and Frances Taylor are regularly selected by our peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for our work in the field of immigration law. This ranking is based on an “exhaustive peer review survey in which more than 32,000 leading attorneys cast almost two million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their specialties.” Because lawyers can not pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. We have also earned the Martindale Hubbell rating of “AV Preeminent.”
We work with a broad range of clientele and provide a broad range of representation to:
- Companies seeking to transfer employees from foreign affiliates to the U.S.; to hire workers in specialty occupations for temporary employment; or to seek permanent residence for valued foreign-born employees while maintaining compliance with strict U.S. immigration requirements.
- Researchers and scientists who wish to participate in scientific research in the U.S.
- Artists and entertainers who have been invited to perform in the U.S.
- Physicians who seek to work in medically underserved areas in the U.S.
- Families seeking to remain together in the U.S.
- Individuals taking the final steps to become naturalized citizens of the U.S.
Technology and Security
We use a fully secure database to gather the information necessary to prepare the documents needed for the various applications for immigration benefits.
Alternative Billing Practices
For most cases, we charge a fixed or flat fee. This means that our clients are able to predict with a high level of certainty the total legal costs for their case at the start of the representation.
Our principal attorneys, Frances O’Connell Taylor and Mary E. Ryan, are among the best immigration attorneys in the United States. Learn more about them.